HOW TO RENT A SLINGSHOT
What is required in order to rent a 3-wheel Kart?1. You must be at least 21 years of age.
2. You must have a current, valid U.S. or State or International drivers license.
3. Be present at the time of the rental to complete contract.
4. You must demonstrate adequate riding skills. A pre ride evaluation will be conducted to verify you are skilled in the operation of the kart/autocycle.
5. One registered driver will also need to Authorize Use of a credit card for $1500 Rental Collision Protection Insurance Policy deductible, if accident occurs and /or any other incidentals.
6. You agree not to perform stunts of any kind on your rental kart/autocycle including but not limited to, drifting or burnouts
Can the 3-Wheel Kart be taken off road?
NO, our karts are only allowed on paved roadways and parking lots. Our karts are equipped with GPS tracking devices, so we will be notified as soon as the kart enters onto a dirt, gravel or lava road. There is a $500.00 charge for attempting "off road" excursions..
What fuel to fill up?
Every Kart we rent out will have a full tank of PREMIUM (octane level of 91 or higher) fuel and should be returned the same way using PREMIUM fuel (octane level of 91 or higher). If the vehicle is returned with less then a full tank a refueling charge of $20 will be added.
Do you provide instruction on how to operate the Kart?
Yes, after the completion of the proper paperwork we will spend the time needed on making sure you are comfortable with how the vehicle operates.
Can you deliver the Kart to my hotel/condo?
We offer a free concierge service for delivery and pick up to to ALL areas in Wailea, Kihei and Makena. For an extra fee we offer airport pickups and drop-offs (up to 1 passenger) contact us for more details.
Do i need to wear a Helmet or a Seat Belt?
Hawaii are currently the one of few states states that classifies the 3-wheel Kart as a “tri-mobile” vehicle, meaning a motorcycle license and helmet is not required. How ever for your safety, we will be provided a helmet, it is up to you to wear one or not.
You and a passenger must wear a seat-belt every time vehicle in the motion. It is the law to wear a seat -belt in Hawaii!
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Cancellations that occur within 48 hours will receive credit only for a future reservation. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about rescheduling.